To effectively and efficiently support teachers and staff with the collaboration and implementation of standard based lessons, instruction and assessments.
Smart Goal Targets:
1. Increase the school-wide reading, math and science proficiency by 5%
2. Increase the learning gains in reading, math and science by 5%
3. Increase the proficiency level in reading, math and science of ELL students by 10%
4. Increase the proficiency level in reading, math and science of ESE students by 10%
1. Provide Professional Development on effective collaboration, effective rigorous standards based lessons, and identification of essential standards which in turn will help create plans of implementation.
2. Host Data Chats with administration to monitor quarterly I-Ready progress and grades.
3. Determine essential needs of grade levels and classroom teachers and provide professional development to meet the needs.
4. Monitor evidence of implementation of resources in classroom instruction.